About the Foundation
The Foundation's philanthropic focus generally falls into the categories of grant making, scholarships and program related investments.
- Community Development, including support of projects and programs related to community infrastructure improvements, public safety, economic development, housing, historic preservation, citizen involvement, civic leadership training, and other general community activities.
- Education, provides support for programs in pre-school, elementary and secondary education, post-secondary education and for special education programs, including scholarship programs;
- Human Services, support for human service related programs in the areas of children and youth, senior citizens, and disadvantaged populations;
- Cultural Affairs, for the support of programs and facilities designed to establish a diversified cultural program that offers wide-spread opportunities for participation and appreciation; and
- Health & Medical, for the support of health and medical-related programs.